Join the Dairy Cattle Welfare Council
DCWC membership is very affordable and provides access to many valuable resources including continuing education resources. Membership is available for individuals working in the dairy industry including, but not limited to: dairy cattle producers and managers, veterinarians, academicians, consultants, nutritionists, animal health company representatives, feed company employees, dairy industry writers and publishers, et al.
- Networking opportunities with top industry professionals directly involved with dairy cattle welfare.
- Access to the membership portion of the website (member login).
- Unlimited access to all recordings from the Webinar Series (CC capable in Spanish, French, etc.)
- Unlimited access to selected educational resources from past symposiums.
- Access to the DCWC Listserv, an electronic mailing list for discussing issues and topics relevant to dairy cattle welfare.
- A Certificate of Membership to signify your commitment to animal welfare.
- $50 per year
- The membership year runs from July 1st to June 30th
- Active members in good standing shall pay dues annually
- Credit Card using Eventbrite:
- Or, check or money order mailed to:
Dairy Cattle Welfare Council
A100P Sisson Hall
1920 Coffey Road
Columbus, Ohio 43210