Join the Dairy Cattle Welfare Council
Individual Membership in the DCWC is intended for individuals trained or working as animal industry professionals in the area of the dairy industry pursuant to the specific membership rules adopted from time to time by the Board of Directors. Examples of potential membership, but not limited to these examples, are: dairy cattle producers and managers, veterinarians, academicians, dairy cattle consultants, nutritionists, animal health company employees, feed company employees, dairy industry writers and publishers, et al. Members in good standing will pay dues annually.
- Access to the membership portion of the website (member login).
- Unlimited access to all recordings from the Webinar Series (CC capable in Spanish, French, etc.)
- Unlimited access to selected educational resources from past symposiums.
- A Certificate of Membership to signify your commitment to animal welfare.
- Networking opportunities with top industry professionals directly involved with dairy cattle welfare.
- $50 per year
- The membership year runs from July 1st to June 30th.
- Check or money order mailed to:
Dairy Cattle Welfare Council
A100P Sisson Hall
1920 Coffey Road
Columbus, Ohio 43210
- Credit Card using Eventbrite: